Mark Twain

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Monday, March 5, 2012

Welcome!


Hi everyone!
I am Katie and I wanted to start a blog to share all of my adventures. I was looking back at all of my old photos and wished I had written down all the memories that went with them. You always remember pictures, but you might forget all the little details that go along with them. I think this will be a great way to do that and to share all the fun times with family and friends who weren’t there :) Enjoy
Heres a little bit about me…
Age: I will be turning 23 in April! 
Favorite Hobbies: Skiing, Hiking, Sailing, Reading, Rock Climbing, Traveling
Career: I am currently in my last semester of nursing school, graduating in May! So hopefully this summer I will pass my boards and become an RN :)
Goals and Aspirations: Right now, my current goal is to finish nursing school… I am so close! One of my lifelong aspirations is to thru-hike the Appalachian Trail, but that won’t be for a couple of years. So in the mean time, I would like to hike as many as NH’s 48 4,000 Footers as I can. I also want to give back to my community and to the environment which is something that I will be working on. I feel that it is important to live your life helping others rather than to spend it only focusing on yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment